Terms of sale
These conditions of sale (hereinafter only "Terms") govern the sales of products marked by LAM Engineering srl (hereinafter also "LAM Engineering”) through the sites http://www.dna-racingshop.com and http://www.dna-racingshop.it and the Customer. These Terms are the only ones to be applied and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express written consent.
LAM Engineering may be under an obligation to change some of these provisions, it is therefore recommended to the customers to read the terms and conditions at each visit to the website http://www.dna-racingshop.com or http://www.dna-racingshop.it. All contracts to purchase products through the websites http://www.dna-racingshop.com and http://www.dna-racingshop.it and according to the procedures described above, between LAM Engineering and the customer will be governed by these Terms.
By accessing the website, the Customer undertake to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use detailed on it.
Acceptance of the conditions of sale
The contract between LAM Engineering and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by LAM Engineering, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client.
By placing an order in the manner provided, you acknowledge that you have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
Once the online purchase procedure is completed, the customer will print or save an electronic copy of the present general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 regarding distance selling.
Any right of the Customer to damages refund or compensation is excludes , and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
How to Buy
The customer can buy products in the electronic catalog of LAM Engineering and viewable at http://www.dna-racingshop.com and http://www.dna-racingshop.it, as described in the relevant information sheets.
The technical information included in the websites http://www.dna-racingshop.com and http://www.dna-racingshop.it faithfully reproduce those of the manufacturers of the products included in the catalog. LAM Engineering, therefore, reserves the right to change the technical information of products to match those provided by the manufacturers without any notice.
It is understood that the pictures accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics, and differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information for purchase are intended as mere material for general information, not due to real characteristics of each product.
The correct order is confirmed by LAM Engineering through an answer by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer.
This confirmation message will contain date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with LAM Engineering.
The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
In case of non-acceptance, LAM Engineering is committed to a timely notification to the customer.
All prices on this website are net prices and, therefore, do not include VAT. LAM Engineering reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice. On certain products subject to price promotions, LAM Engineering reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the amount, upon notice and acceptance by the customer, failing which the order will be canceled.
Place an order
To execute an order, Customers have the following possibilities:
- via website www.dna-racingshop.com and www.dna-racingshop.it 24 hours on 24 and 7 days out of 7.
- by e-mail 24 hours on 24 and 7 days out of 7.
- by phone from Monday to Friday from 10:30 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 17:30.
The prices listed on the site are in Euros (€), does not include VAT and does not include delivery costs. Delivery costs are always paid by the customer and are billed at the end of the order in addition to the selected products.
Per poter emettere la fattura ed evadere l’ordine, verrà richiesto al Cliente di fornire il proprio Codice Fiscale ( e Partita IVA nel caso di Società).
LAM Engineering disclaims any liability for any error or inaccuracy in the conversion system used.
LAM Engineering reserves the right to change prices at any time but is committed to the same extent (if possible) to apply the prices indicated on the site at the time of order.
Customers' orders are fulfilled within the limits of the quantity of products available.
In the event that the product ordered is not available, LAM Engineering undertakes to contact its customers via e-mail within 7 days from the date of the order to inform them of the time needed for delivery of the product ordered.
Orders are processed only after payment is received and only when all the products ordered will be available in the warehouse, or in one or more deliveries after customer acceptance for payment of more transport.
The availability of products labeled "CUSTOM" are not present in our warehouse in the desired quantity and are subject to timing of arrival from 5 days to 30 days after receipt of payment. Therefore, before you place an order always request availability.
Purchases made on www.dna-racingshop.com and www.dna-racingshop.it are safe and guaranteed and can be made in several ways:
Credit card and prepaid
In advance by credit card or debit card via the PayPal service. Receiving the payment is immediate.
*** WARNING *** to make the payment by PAYPAL you do NOT NEED to have a PayPal account !! Paypal accepts all major credit cards.
In case of cancellation by the customer or in case of rejection of LAM Engineering, the amount will be reversed on the card used by the customer.
At no time during the purchase process LAM Engineering is able to know the customer's financial information. As there is no data transmission, there is NO possibility that this data are intercepted. No archive of LAM Engineering contains, or maintain such data. For every transaction made with your PayPal account you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
In case of purchase through the PayPal payment method at the end of the order the customer is directed to the PayPal login page.
Receiving the payment is immediate. The amount of the order is debited from your PayPal account at the time of order.
In case of cancellation by the customer or in case of rejection of LAM Engineering, the amount will be refunded to customer's PayPal account.
In case of annulment of the transaction, in no event LAM Engineering is able to know the customer's financial information. As there is no transmission data, there is the possibility that this data is intercepted.
In nessun momento della procedura di acquisto LAM Engineering è in grado di conoscere le informazioni finanziarie del Cliente. Non essendoci trasmissione dati, non vi è la possibilità che questi dati siano intercettati.
No archive of LAM Engineering contains, or maintain such data. For every transaction made with your PayPal account you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
For each order completed on website, LAM Engineering will send the invoice of the material sent. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof. Products purchased on the website can be delivered all around the world.
Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are shown explicitly in the order. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. No fees or commission is due to LAM Engineering.
LAM Engineering currently ships with express courier or EMS postal service in places not reached by express courier services.
LAM Engineering uses in turn two types of carriers that can not be selected by the customer:
- GLS (Italy and Europe) | 2-4 working days
- DHL (Rest of World) | 4-10 working days
Delivery time of goods ordered are for guidance only, the same may change for reasons of force majeure or due to traffic conditions and traffic in general or by act of the Authority. The standard delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will be at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 14.00 to 18.00, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The shipping cost is primarily determined according to the weight/volume of the products purchased.
Delivery costs in Italy
0-5 kg = € 10,00 + iva
5,1-20 kg = € 15,00 + iva
20,1-50 Kg = € 20,00 + iva
50,1-75 Kg = € 26,00 + iva
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- That the number of packages delivered is as indicated in the transport document.
- The goods correspond to what is actually stated in the tax document.
- The packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered or tampered with, even in materials/seals closing (adhesive tape, bands, ...).
- If possible, unpack the product immediately and check for damage.
No responsibility can be attributed to LAM Engineering in case of delay in the order or delivery of goods ordered.
Any damage, tampering and/or cracks as well as the mismatch in the number of packages should be immediately notified by the customer to the carrier, and the customer must immediately challenge the shipment by adding the words "subject to control GOODS FOR ..." (indicate motivation) on the delivery document received by courier.
Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods. Despite the packaging intact, the goods must be checked within 7 calendar days of receipt.
Any damages or hidden defects must be reported to LAM Engineering always within 7 calendar days of receipt by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each alert sent later than these terms will not be considered. For each statement, the customer assumes full responsibility for the statements.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, 185 (distance contracts), the goods travel at the risk of the recipient, so LAM Engineering accepts no liability for theft and/or damage and/or missing. The risk of damage or loss of the product passes to the consignee at the time of shipment of the goods (delivery of the package to the post office of departure or to the Courier in charge of the subsequent delivery to the customer).
Right of Widthdrawal
Who can use them and how to turn the withdrawal
1) Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree. N. 206/2005 of the Consumer Code, if the customer is a consumer, ie a person, has the right to rescind the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in paragraph 3.
2) To exercise this right, the customer must download, print and fill out the withdrawal form and send it to LAM Engineering within 10 working days with effect from the date of delivery of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by REGISTERED mail with return receipt addressed to:
LAM Engineering srl
via Mario Corino, 30
20851 Lissone (MB)
Upon receiving the letter, LAM Engineering will send email to the customer provided with authorization number that must be attached inside the package in which the product will be physically located and delivered to LAM Engineering within 10 working days authorization.
Note: May not exercise the right to cancel customers who purchase with VAT.
3) The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (es .: accessories, cables, software, attachments, etc.).
- Do not apply to audiovisual products or sealed software (including those attached to the products), once opened.
- The products must be returned intact and in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.).
- By law, the shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be returned in normal condition, as it has been kept and used with the use of reasonable diligence: it will then be accepted products used that indicate signs of damage or dirt and which therefore can no longer be considered.
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number on the invoice selling LAM Engineering, if the goods were to return a serial number other than that indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
- The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer, so we recommend that only insured shipments.
- If the goods are damaged during transport, LAM Engineering will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the parcel (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
- The Buyer shall monitor the delivery and check for uneven state of delivery, LAM Engineering is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- Some products marked with the words "CUSTOM", are not in stock then manufactured, imported and supplied to order only, on these particular products LAM Engineering in case of return will subtract from the refund due to a percentage equal to 30% of the same , towards the cost of storage of goods. Customers are welcome to contact us to inquire if the item you are ordering falls within this category.
4) LAM Engineering will replace the good or refund the customer the full amount paid (excluding shipping charges) as quickly as possible and within 30 days of receipt of the cancellation notice, upon receipt of the goods covered the withdrawal, by transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer.
In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain a refund:
- Name of the bank.
- IBAN code.
- BIC/SWIFT code.
5) In case of replacement, products that are not currently in stock and could not meet the time mentioned above, it will be communicated the time needed for the procurement of goods.
6) The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where LAM Engineering finds:
- Lack of the external/internal packaging.
- The absence of product components (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or defect to the product itself, such as changes or tampering.
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
- A state of filth of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity.
The return of products that are damaged, deteriorated or lacking in accessories and original equipment will not be accepted by LAM Engineering and will be returned to sender with the burden of transport costs. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, LAM Engineering will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
Warranty and liability
All material presented on this site and generally sold by LAM Engineering, is intended to professionals and to use only COMPETITIVE, such as car racing. Therefore such material, because its intended use, is free from any form of warranty. For the same reasons LAM Engineering disclaims any liability relating to the misuse of such material on a public road.
LAM Engineering ims to make every reasonable effort to perform our obligations under the Contract.
LAM Engineering will still be exempt from any liability in case of delays or failures caused by circumstances beyond its control.
Except as required by the above, in case of delay, LAM Engineering will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
No damage can be obtained from LAM Engineering for any delays in repairs or replacements CARRIED OUT BY WORKSHOP/GARAGE CHOSEN BY CUSTOMER.
With reference to the provisions of the Decree. 196/2003, regarding the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that the personal information you provide, or tape recordings and / or acquired during our activities, can be processed with or without the use of electronic means, in accordance with the aforementioned law, for the institutional purposes of our business, and in particular:
- Implement a service or one or more contractually agreed.
- The execution of obligations under applicable laws or regulations.
- Protection of the rights of the owner of LAM Engineering in court.
- The submission of your personal data to LAM Engineering èis closely related to the execution of the contract or, when specified, of the activities agreed upon by.
- The owner of the data, according to Legislative Decree. 196/2003 is LAM Engineering srl.
- I dati saranno conservati presso la nostra sede operativa, avente il seguente indirizzo: "via Mario Corino, 30 20851 - Lissone (MB) - Italy", for the time prescribed by law.
- The data provided or otherwise acquired during our activities, can be made also by subjects who have been granted the right to access your personal information by law or secondary legislation and/or Community.
- At any time you can ask for the modification or cancellation of such data.
Every complaint must be addressed directly to LAM Engineering.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The sales contract between the Customer and LAM Engineering is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law.
For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Monza.
The conditions contained herein may be modified by LAM Engineering without notice.